Saturday, November 19, 2005

Saturday morning training

Out on the river at 10 this morning, it was totally a technical session... I did okay remembering that I swapped sides of the boat (bow- to stroke-side). We were on the water for an hour and did three trips up and down the river.

I was a little frustrated that I couldn't manage to follow the stroke man consistently, I need to work on my leg and back control... yet more stretching and I need to get in some rowing machine (ergo) sessions.

Cycling to work has helped leg tone and to some extent strength no end, but I need the flexibility to operate the oar/s more successfully. Flexibility that is useful all around, I have decided to stretch out two or three times a day, and integrating some shoulder stretches that I have been over-looking somewhat for my healing shoulder injury.

No comments: