Wednesday, January 18, 2006

Aches, pains and tweaks !?!?!

My efforts at last nights LRC circuit session was rewarded by aches and a tweaked (strained / pulled) thigh muscle in my right leg. I have to be more careful on the second circuit, the tiredness of completing the first means that you need to concentrate even more on technique as time goes on. When I got home cold water showering of my legs seemed to help, as did some Brufen.... this morning it seems fine, but pressure on the bike revealed that I will have to protect it somewhat over coming training :o(

It seems that aside from my long standing (and improving shoulder injury), I am currently also carrying a strained pair of abdominal muscles and a thigh strain. I remember reading somewhere that all serious "sportsmen" carry and live with injuries.... does this mean that I can finally call myself a "sportsman", hehehehe :oD Every cloud has a silver lining.

No comments: