Monday, January 30, 2006

Worn out :o(

I am so shattered at the moment from work that I am suffering my first cold in absolutely ages... it has meant that I haven't been able to put a great deal of effort into anything. I feel completely tired mentally and physically... it has become apparent just how important sleep is. I have had to be in work every 7hr 40mins for the last 9 days, which has limited sleep and disturbed my routine no end.

Inevitably, it led to a cold, and an ear infection (yet to be diagnosed... off to the Doc's office tomorrow). It has also led to no biking, which has had the extra effect of reducing those lovely buzzy endorphin thingies that I get every morning and evening. I am sick of the sight of work and can't wait for my new job, this one quite simply stinks!!?!?!?!?!? grrrrr!!!

No comments: