Friday, June 02, 2006

Summer, summer time, summer time...

Aside from my poor attempt at transposing the lyrics of a Will Smith song into my blog title it is indeed and very actually summer... hence the reason why I haven't blogged with enough regularity of late.

The evenings are brighter, I am rowing an awful lot more than I was, at Llandaff rowing club at least 5 nights out of 7. I have been switched into the stroke seat of our coxed four, I am enjoying it it has done a lot of good for my actual rowing action (I think at least, hehe), though it does come with extra responsibility. I am doing okay with the rhythm setting on the whole and am getting the feel of changing pace and effort (although some of that experience is coming through doing some sculling).

We are currently setting ourselves up for a regatta in Ironbridge at the end of the month. It'll be the first sat in the new seat arrangement, but we are hopeful of good things :o)

No comments: