Sunday, July 30, 2006

Bow side (breaking in) & running reminders

The move to the new seat in the boat is going okay, although my body is sometimes defaulting to balancing the wrong way. It is helping to work out somethings I was doing when on the other side... so it can only be a good thing. The biggest problem is the aches that come from work muscles differently and blisters from a different grip.

We went out for two sessions over the weekend, with at least three planned for the coming week... it should be good fun ;o)

I have received application forms for three runs... the Swansea 10k, the Cardiff 10k and the London marathon... will work out if I can put in entries for all three in the next week... I need to fit them around work, holidays and rowing preparations for next season.

No comments: