Saturday, September 30, 2006

Mixed up week

Wednesday saw me playing squash and playing with hand weights at home. Thursday saw me in work late and not able to make the twenties squad session (apparently only five or so did, which is a little worrying). Friday was supposed to be squash also, but I didn't have time with the crew meal / end of season session... as it was I out on my feet - between work and the training I was ruined.

Saturday morning saw me turn up for squad not knowing what to expect and finding myself in a pair, my first experience of pair rowing. It went pretty well for my first time, and we got some decent pressure and technique going at times. We'll only wait and see what we'll get up to next?!?!?!


We didn't look quite like this GB crew, but you get the idea ;o)

No comments: