Saturday, December 30, 2006

End of the year summary

Well I can't seem to migrate my blog to the new blogger just yet, but maybe in the new year I'll get hold of those new blogging tools.

This year, delivered rowing ups and downs, very little running, an awful lot of movement (not just cycling to work nearly every day), getting married and posting really quite a bit (a few too often from work probably). My blog began the year getting visitors but a brief dilly-dally with AdSense put an end to that, perhaps they thought I'd sold out... I don't think I was trying to do that I was more curious about it than anything... it was so rubbish I ended the experiment and re-gigged my blog (complete with new title, i.e. "on the run" to "on the move").

The main (and in fact) only regular reader is now my wife... who I seem to entertain with a high degree of success ;o) Perhaps the new year will entertain a few more 'customers'... the blog will continue to chart my activities as I try to get fit and even that little bit slimmer (not sure about that goal, fitter may have to do).

My goal of losing a stone of weight by my birthday had stalled as predicted with the festive feasting, but the damage doesn't look too bad (more on that to follow...).

No comments: