Thursday, September 20, 2007

Table'tastic

Well I have found a way to get a training table within the new blogger architecture, it was much easier for my little brain to comprehend the old html based code. I will though have to figure out how to store old sheets again at the end of the week.

The training table is right at the bottom of my page, might try finding a link or moving it up the page!?

Seems to be having some positive effects already, its amazing what actually keeping track of stuff will do... I might even get the scales out soon if this carries on.

Sculling will be the way ahead on the weekend (pair buddy is away), should be interesting. Can I manage to apply anything I have learnt in the double scull lately.

PS. its okay blogger, although I have discovered facebook, I still love you :o)

No comments: