Wednesday, September 26, 2007

Last weeks training table

Last weeks training table is below, I have yet to figure out how I want to keep track of these this time around.

It did show a marked return to form with the cycling commute, which is great, although I have changed buildings at work and my route isn't as satisifying. I now have to play with traffic on my journey and cross a main road at lights mid way through the ride, rather than having a nice long run through the park with short stretches of road crossing either end. Still I am toying with making my ride delibrately longer so that it is more enjoyable... enjoyment over effort now I think that sounds sorta healthy!

Training LogRowStretchRunErgoCircuitWeightsCycle
Mon/17/09/07YES.....YES
Tue/18/09/07.YES....YES
Wed/19/09/07YESYES....YES
Thu/20/09/07.YES....YES
Fri/21/09/07......YES
Sat/22/09/07.......
Sun/23/09/07.......

Ps. I am reckoning these tables should see me well back into the "Andy on the move" groove :o)

No comments: