Sunday, January 20, 2008

Follow the boucing dot...

Just updated my Weight loss trend line link for the first time in quite some time. Sadly it shows my recent increase in weight, it is still within the range of other such 'wobbles' over recent years. Stuff New Years resolutions, its time for me to think harder about keeping fitter. Sadly I notice when I am heavier, it rapidly translates into a sluggish lack of energy.... I suppose they go hand in hand really.

Now that I am getting over the injury that slowed me up during Christmas I hope that the bounce back will be a swift one.

If you follow the link you can enjoy following the bouncing dots that are my weight loss trend line since 2001.... frankly I am very impressed that I have managed to maintain such a document over such a long time period. Hopefully sometime soon the weight will find a plateau with such longevity.

No comments: