Sunday, August 23, 2009

Almost broken, plus latest training table

Today was a bit of a tiring one, it started with a long 4 trip session on the river in a double scull (two in the bow seat and two in the stroke seat), and ended with a long afternoon digging our allotment. The double went very well, so much so that my partner suggested we did some 'work' - starts and full pressure rowing. It seemed to go so well that my partner was wishing there was more of the season left to go racing, hehe.

The allotment digging should perhaps go in my training log, as I got a bit carried away and was treating it like a sporting event!! I ended up having to have a hot bath when I got home just to try and avoid too much stiffness tomorrow. Felt good to be working hard, but Monday morning work will prove interesting... I might be moving pretty slowly.

Happily this weeks training log (see below) shows a welcome return to quality "on the move" work, I am chuffed and look forward to keeping it going :o)

Training LogRowStretchRunErgoCircuitWeightsCycle
Mon/17/8/092-Y.....
Tue/18/8/09.Y..Y..
Wed/19/8/09.Y.....
Thu/20/8/09.Y.5x 2k...
Fri/21/8/09.Y.....
Sat/22/8/091XY.....
Sun/23/8/092X-Y.....

No comments: