Monday, September 07, 2009

Last weeks activity in summary (sort of)...

Training LogRowStretchRunErgoCircuitWeightsCycle
Mon/31/8/092-Y.....
Tue/1/9/09.Y.....
Wed/2/9/09.Y...Y.
Thu/3/9/09.......
Fri/4/9/09.......
Sat/5/9/091XY.....
Sun/6/9/092-Y.....

Rowing and stretching seem to be making up the staple of my recent activity, which is great. If I manage to add the bike into the mix again I will really be on the move again... I keep trying to get back on the bike but the weather or work keep tempting me away from peddling. The weather has been so changeable I haven't been motivated on rainy / windy days, and work has been such that taking the train has been the most convenient. Still returning to the gym for some weights sessions over the next few weeks will be a welcome addition.

No comments: