Saturday, June 25, 2011

Holidays not lazy days

Our holiday was great, we had grandparents come with us for a week of the holiday which helped looking after the kids. It was not the busiest of holidays, but we got on average a decent walk a day and in the main eat well (if in a little excess here and there). I was happy to get home and find that I hadn't completely ruined my start-over from just before our trip. In the spirit of the last few posts after the holiday I refresh / renew my approach and get on with the task of losing my excess weight. Buoyed by the fact that we have two very active children that I want to be able to keep up with for as long as I am able. I am keen to get them into a good relationship with sport/s and so I hope to lead by the best example I can.

Whilst away I even managed to get through two holiday books, and started into a third. This will fuel my occasional book ramblings for a little while longer. Here's hoping I've rebooted my book appetite too, haha!

No comments: