Sunday, September 04, 2011

Fantastic, absolutely brilliant weigh in - under 200lbs (90kg)

I am totally over the moon with recent weight progress, fuelled by running training and also the calorie counting I have managed a great personal landmark. For the first time in this century, in well over ten years, I weigh less than 200lbs (90kg). It has been a long time coming a goal that often looked in reach only to slip away (usually around a Christmas period). The very real challenge now is to keep the good work up so that I get a little below 14stone and then keep it there!

Next week I'll be tackling the Cardiff 10k race. It will be very interesting to see if I can improve on my personal best. I have a plan for how to run it, but having just come back from holiday I am not sure I've done enough recent running training (apologies for the break in blogging).

No comments: