Tuesday, November 08, 2011

Busy, busy

Phew, what a week! I know that I have been over-compensating to a degree after the health scare that proved so very distracting... but I am now running out of steam a little. Happily a new routine is coming along, one where I am in the room more of the time rather than having my head in the doctors office. At the moment I have been busy busy in work rather than in terms of training. A few runs should set things back into a real balance.

Image: 10incheslab / FreeDigitalPhotos.net
In the meanwhile I did manage to update my 'Weight page' and include this month's weigh in. The trend still looks great though things clearly have slowed... once things have settled down I'm going to set about losing a few more pounds ahead of the serious business of the marathon training plan in the New Year.

No comments: