Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Time out

Seems like I took a time out, and perhaps I have. The training has dipped, and work has taken over for a while even causing a stall in my weight loss. It is not that I consciously tried to avoid training and eat a bit more it just happened. Happily things haven't turned completely sour on the fitness front but its time to get back on track. Wednesday is as good a day as any to start a fresh! I have a new potential training partner for my New Years marathon training and my long time training / rowing buddy has returned to training after his knee injury so I really have no excuses for not training.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

That's what happens, sometimes life just gets in the way of our plans. But you're right, Wednesday is as good a day as any for a fresh start!

Good luck!