Wednesday, December 28, 2011

End of 2011... running start to 2012...

Been a little while since I posted, I have had the pleasure of putting in an application for Fellowship funding in work and running (exercising) took a back seat for a couple of weeks. Seems my blog decided to follow as all my words were being used in writing about a possible career direction for the next 3 years.

 
I have to be brutally honest and report that I have not been kind to myself eating wise during those computer desk bound days (gained half a stone!). I am 10 weeks from a half marathon and 18 from the full marathon, and so I need no more motivation than that to get out on the trail on again. All being well I will be reporting my training here, and perhaps begging for input if (when) things get tough. In the meanwhile, I hope everyone had a good Christmas and will have an even better New Year.

Some numbers for the end of 2011...
  • 318.38 miles total run this year (well that I logged in one running app).
  • 13st 6lb (188lb or 85kg) the lightest I weighed all year and in the last 10+ years.
  • 400+ visits to my blog.
  • 67 blog posts.
  • 15 blogs on my Blog list.
  • 122 days until my first marathon (from today).
  • 1-year caffeine clean almost to the day and doing great ;-)
  • 6 years 1 month 24 days since I started my blog.

No comments: