Wednesday, May 23, 2012

Whoa! Why weight watch Wednesday

Pardon the over the top alliteration, I got a bit carried away there but you'll see why below. I found some pictures of me from just before or around the turn of the century (I am that old to be able to say that). I looked at my heaviest in both of these and sadly I found several other examples.

On holiday looking happy, but really my waistline was anything but happy

Possibly the worst looking photo of me I found to date
It is when I see these that I absolutely remember why I started to get on the move. Pictures are really worth a thousand words so there isn't a great deal I need say, except I am so proud of the fact that I saw the problem and took on the challenge of solving it.
For comparison - Me shortly before last years Cardiff Half Marathon

No comments: