Wednesday, September 19, 2012

Wittering on Wednesday - super brief

Due to a bout of tiredness, and I mean to the core tired, I haven't had the energy to think about wittering this week. I was in my bed just before 8pm last night and I feel like I could happily do the same again today... I am hoping it is just training fatigue after a busy weekend and that a couple of easy days will see me right.

I other news I am all set to shut down my 'Training' page and go back to popping training updates back into the day to day posts, though I have yet to decide a format (one decision at a time here! hehe!)... anyway here are the last weeks efforts...

Week beginning Mon 10th Sept 2012
DateCycleRunStretchRowErgoCircuitGym
Mon.......
Tues.4.5miY....
Wed..Y.4 x 4min firm..
Thurs.......
Fri.......
Sat.9.6miY....
Sun.5miY3trips
..

No comments: