- Logged a total run distance of 436.6 miles
- Entered 6 organised mass participant events (3x 10K, 2x half-marathon, 1x full-marathon), I completed five.
- Completed my first marathon = 4hr 43min 52sec (Milton Keynes marathon)
- 10k personal best = 51min 32sec (Swansea Bay)
- Half-marathon personal best = 1hr 57min 53sec (Cardiff Half)
- Posted more posts in a year than I had done since 2006
- Had more visitors to my blog than ever
- Added a bunch of excellent blogs to my blog list (24 great reads)
The highlights all the sweeter for the setbacks that dotted the year (injuries and illness), and more importantly the downs taught me a lot of important lessons that carrying into the New Year will I hope bring even higher running highs this year.
Whatever you did in 2012 I hope that your 2013 surpasses it, and that the New Year brings you everything you wish for.