I am pinning a few hopes on the theory that immersing myself in things will help shake the junk out of my system and bring about a good autumn / winter of running and training in general. At the moment I am doing just about everything that any reasonable running magazine article might suggest to break out a rut...
- Running for fun not goals.
- Eating better.
- Trying new things in running training.
- Running with a friend.
- Joined a club (I am stretching the definition to include the parkrun experience).
- Building / changing routine (specifically by trying to get into a better sleep pattern).
- Incorporating targets, such as races to shape and direct training.
Did I leave anything out that would also help?