Sunday, November 20, 2005

Who pinched my oars?...

Bit frustrating this morning, turned up to go sculling and found only one of the two sets of oars needed for our session. Then while I was waiting for Sian to finish rowing two juniors took the boat we had booked, d'oh!! Not only that, the two lads managed to bounce (almost literally) the boat out of the shed, smacking the bow heavily on the steel racking. Needless to say we didn't get to scull in the crisp calm weather this morning. I had stretched, and jogged to the club in anticipation... seems that I couldn't hide my disappointment from Sian... sorry!!

Will now definitely need a training plan so that my energy is used and not lost by the messing around on shore. I need to get some runs planned... I definitely know where my trainers are, and can be relatively certain they won't get pinched ;o)

No comments: