Sunday, August 27, 2006

One year on...

I have been feeding this blog now for a year, quite a year it has been indeed, 170 odd entries and awful lot of sporting endeavours. I haven't so much been on the run as on the move... I have had a landmark year in sporting activity. Oddly I haven't lost weight over the period to any get extent, although apparently people have been noticing a change of body shape. Though hard to judge objectively, I have noticed my legs have increased definition, also my arms to some extent... as I say all difficult to assess. Generally I am stronger so that's good enough for me.

My running hasn't progressed, although my rowing is doing well. The year has seen changing priorities that's for sure :o) Looking forward to what another year of blogging might bring...

No comments: