Wednesday, May 02, 2012

Wittering on Wednesday

My web discovery of the week was http://www.wordle.net/ which takes a piece of text or website and spins it into an awesome and very clever pictogram. Below is one generated from this very blog:-

Many minutes (or perhaps hours) of task avoiding fun with Wordle
There are plenty of things I could witter about from twitter, Olympic news, running articles, etc. but to be honest I am not feeling the out and out wittering love just now as I am still fatigued from the weekend. I have started my race report from my first ever marathon and will put it up as soon as I sort a couple of images. So essentially in summary little 'wittering on Wednesday' today, strong chances of wittering in coming posts :-D

Very overcast, light breeze, relatively mild.

No comments: