Thursday, August 20, 2009

Glorious morning for a pun...

Indeed, despite the rain (drizzle) it was a glorious morning for a pun. This has been on a felled log on the Taff Trail for some weeks (if not months), but today I finally thought "yeah, it's about time I photographed that!". It is just as simple a piece of witty tagging / graffiti as I've seen anywhere in some time, and is somehow enhanced by its setting....
Taken using my none too fabulous mobile phone (I'll bite my tongue on bitching about that piece of kit for anow) on the Taff Trail overlooking the river Taff


It isn't in my weekly training log (see the very bottom of this blog) but walking the dog a few mornings a week (past the log above) really does add to the "on the move" weekly total - was that I kept such a total - which I don't!! Just about any activity can be an "on the move" activity :o)

No comments: