Saturday, December 01, 2007

Ahem, what happens when work gets in the way...

The last couple of weeks I have been attending a Welsh language course in the mornings which have had a couple of knock on effects... firstly I am pretty tired from getting up early, secondly work has had to try and be compressed into a little less time (not really managed that yet). The other thing that has impacted on my training I have been taking the train into work to get to the course in time and in a fresh frame of mind... this is probably me finding an easy way out of cycling on cold mornings... although it isn't nice turning up in class hot and sweaty from the cycle to work.

The answer is to arrive at work in time to cool down from the ride, therefore get up earlier, argh - I like to sleep as much as I can... I am very definitely an individual who needs the 8 hour mark of good sleep!!

This week has been a bit better than last week, in as far as I have done some quality training, albeit not great quantity then certainly in a better fashion than I have been doing. I did some ergo work that I intended to strengthen up some of my slide work, and from what little I did it seems to be a move in right direction ;o)

No comments: