Friday, December 28, 2007

Christmas / New Year gap blues

It's the odd bit between Christmas and New Year and its raining, my wife has a stomach bug, and I feel rotten. We got the blues. I would like to report loads of exercise but that never happens in any Christmas period so this one is no different. Got some fantastic presents for Christmas, I was very taken aback by some of them, and felt terrible that I didn't reciprocate with good enough gifts!! Bit of a mad time with lots of travelling to see all the relatives... all the driving did mean a bit less excess than normal - not so much aimless munching during evenings watching crimbo telly.

Worst of all I have not been sleeping because of worries about my career in the New Year... a change is coming and I don't know which way to go. I really do not know what to do for the best and what path is the right one. I have had nightmares the last few nights about a former employer and while I don't know what they mean specifically it seems to be my subconscious saying a change is the most likely outcome (but the dreams give no clue as to what those changes will be).

No comments: