Monday, April 14, 2008

A busy weeks training table ;o)

Training LogRowStretchRunErgoCircuitWeightsCycle
Mon/7/4/08.Yxtrainer.YBriefY
Tue/8/4/082x 3tYxtrainer..BriefY
Wed/9/4/08......Y
Thu/10/4/08......Y
Fri/11/4/08.Yxtrainer..BriefY
Sat/12/4/082- 3tY.Y...
Sun/13/3/082- 3t......


Two sessions a day has proved interesting, and thanks to being unemployed at the moment, easy to fit into the day. The kind of stuff I've been doing with the cross-trainer (xtrainer) is something I could still do on my return to the working life... I hope to get it so engrained that I will make time for the sessions because I'll be addicted to the activity.

Three outting on the river always helps the mood levels. Especially as now the clocks have changed and the days are longer, the options are more flexible. The elevation in mood with the clock change suggests I am more prone to SAD (seasonal affective disorder - not sure thats the right word combination, sorry). I reckon its an aging thing that makes daylight and associated activities missed more and more each winter.

No comments: