Thursday, October 26, 2006

Am I bovvered? Am I bovvered, though? Do I look bovvered?

L: Am I bovvered, though, Look at my face, does it look bovvered, though? Look at my face. Look at my face. Look at my face, though.

S: I'm looking at your face.

L: Does any part of it look bovvered? Am I bovvered? Ask me if I'm bovvered. Go on, ask me if I'm bovvered. Ask me. Ask me if I'm bovvered.

S: OK, I'll ask you if you're bothered. Are you bothered?

L: No, I ain't even bovvered.


Thank you so much Catherine Tate... [quote 'borrowed' from HapFairy Productions Ltd - Monthly Feature]

...do I look bovvered that I am not picked to row the Taff Small Boats Head? Of course I am flaming bovvered, see my face, bovvered, YES!.

What can I do about it? Not a lot, there's no 'I' in 'team' and all that... though team or squad might imply rotation / flexibility / strength in depth... perhaps someones trying to tell me something without the will to say it?

Tomorrows blog more Ying to this Yang... where's that joke blog???? Bovvered????

No comments: