Tuesday, October 03, 2006

Circuit bashing fun

Sunday saw yet more pair rowing, I was fluctuating between doing good and rubbish work, but hey it was progress... we went up to nigh on maximum pressure, and it went okay. Gotta work on my slide timing a little again though - consistency is still the big issue.

Last night saw circuit night 10-15 blokes leaping around like mad things, would probably make a pretty silly YouTube video put to the right music!!! I didn't feel too bad afterwards, obviously shattered, but I worked a little more within myself to try and even out the three loops of the circuit. I managed more bunny hops between exercises through better pacing and ironically better breathing... essentially exhaling during every upwards motion. A few more weeks and I think the fitness will be showing ;o)

No comments: