Wednesday, February 01, 2006

Not task avoiding ;o) Mac stuff...

I haven't had task avoiding time lately...much!!! I have been in work at odd hours running an antique bit of science kit!?!?!?! Through that I have had the odd ten minutes here and there... I found a few treats...

Ambermac Amber MacArthur's site. A tech web-blog for Macs predominantly, based around a Canadian computing show thing, the blog is all things swish (photo blogs, video blogs, links, merchandise, google ads) - its all very sleek and has provided links like the following...

43folders Merlin Mann’s site about personal productivity, life hacks, and simple ways to make your life a little better.

EgoSurf A tool to see just what (if any) presence you have within the www [not saying what I got :o( hahaha].

[Ps. as of Feb'2011 the above links still valid ;o)]

No comments: