Wednesday, February 01, 2006

Tiredness, Antibiotics and a plan

I have been a bit rubbish at the blogging of late, but then again I have been feeling a bit rubbish of late. I have not exercised since Saturday morning and have been fighting a cold / ear infection.

The worst is that I have been reduced to taking the train to work... oh don't even get me started on the short comings of Arriva Trains Wales (which reminds me I have to look up their customer complaints department!!!!!). After a trip to the doctors last night and receiving antibiotics, I hope to get sorted and back on the bike real soon :o)

Had a meeting with the crew last night about the coming regatta season and training... it was great to see the ambition and to talk through the work ahead. I am really looking forward to a busy and fun summer. It looks like from next week I get only a couple of days off a week ;o)

No comments: